Thursday 17 December 2015

Have You Been Feeling Down and Heartbroken Lately?

Then welcome to my awesome newsletter!

Like you, I was going through a difficult emotional period when my now-husband broke up with me a couple of years ago. I used to call him 100 times a day to no answer, send him 1000 text to no reply, and swarmed his WhatsApp with messages that I now find quite funny and sometimes inappropriate.

Want to know how I got my ex back?

Well, it all started one day when I started to think about life, about emotions, about love, and sharing someone’s passions with my passions. That’s when I started to realize that acting like you’re obsessed with someone only makes them run away. But when you start to really LOVE them, that’s when the ship starts to sail steadily.


I’ll be sharing some amazing tips and tricks on dating, relationships, sex, and much more in my latter emails. As for now, why not treat yourself to a free gift that will definitely get you started on the right path?

No comments:

Post a Comment